Saturday, June 10, 2006

“Who wouldn’t be interested in everything that we do?”

It never ceases to amaze me how simple chores become large enough to take up more time than it should to complete them. I bought a hammock chair for Jasmyn, but before I could hang it, the room had to be cleaned, but then a dresser had to be moved, sweaters taken out of the closet – that meant more laundry first – then to add insult to injury, there was nothing in the ceiling to anchor the dang thing to. Now I have to patch up the tiny holes that we (my co-conspirator knows who she is) made trying to find a beam/stud. So the closet doors are coming off of the track and the track is being removed with the expectation that there will certainly be something solid there. This one-hour project is now a week old.
Jasmyn has just started playing the clarinet. This follows the tenor saxophone, trumpet and flute all of which she learned and played to a grade 8 level, so her teacher let her keep moving on. If she can decide on just one of them for the summer we are going to look into music lessons. She is really good – even the young fellow in the apartment above us thinks so…lol. I just couldn’t resist taking this quiz, though I wish that the results didn’t always come out the same as Wannietta’s – sigh.


You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.

Power: force beams from your eyes


I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my digital camera – purchased on e-bay yesterday. There should be lots of pictures as I play with my new toy, even better if my laptop comes back this week – I am almost giddy thinking about it!
Setting this up has taken longer than I thought it would. The laundry, despite my most stern commands, refuses to fold itself, so until my next post –

Later days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?