Sunday, March 09, 2008

I did it!!



Yes, it has been a while, but I am going to put a concerted effort into blogging more regularly.

I passed the first course leading to a new carreer. I am now able to work as a mortgage agent!!!! There are still a lot of courses that I have to take while putting in two years working for a mortgage broker, but it looks like getting out of factory work is on the horizon!

This is a pair of socks that I just finished for Sue. They are made from Tofutsies sock yarn-very nice and made from the most unique fibers.

I was going to post more but seem to be encountering a Blogger Server Error. Guess it will just have to wait.

Later Days!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008 1:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?