Thursday, October 26, 2006

Night out

Friday night was a great night. We were celebrating Dave and Lydia's 13th anniversary, Crystal and Jill's upcoming wedding, and mine and Steve's mini (3rd) anniversary. So I had to look good. Sara at My Scissors and I did my hair. Celeste did my make up ( and you can't even tell I was dying from a head cold).













Here are the girls! We stopped at the Mill in Neustadt before heading off to the Aberfoyle Mill in Guelph for dinner. Lydia, you were right, I will never be able to eat another ceasar salad again.



Here is me and my sharp dressed man. I've been told that we make a very handsome couple and to be honest, I can't find a reason to disagree. We hit a few clubs in Kitchener before returning to Walkerton where we really let loose.

I am still nursing this stinkin' cold, but it was worth not getting my rest to get all girlied up for my man.




Later Days! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You clean up purdy good!!

Sorry I hung up on you by accident the other day - I tried calling back but there was n/a.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?