Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Cell Phone Shopping




Shannon is the best employee that Bell has. Knowledgeable, friendly, and above all helpful, she had me forgetting that I was spending more than I had planned; I have no buyers' remorse and can't wait until I can find the time to play with it.







Chantal showing off the Samsung 'Jive'. I love my Samsung and didn't want to change. It has more features than I really need, but it will suit Jasmyn just fine in a couple of years when I upgrade again.

My imaginary friend thought this one to be very sexy, but I didn't like the feel of it.








This one has a rubber like coating around it - but it was very clunky. And my current Samsung hasn't needed and rubber coating to protect it.












These are the phones that Jasmyn thought I should get. I'm pretty sure that she was not looking at the features included.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?