Tuesday, July 04, 2006

amazing things happen while I'm sleeping

I was awakened today by Jasmyn in order to sign for my new digital camera! That is an acceptable reason to wake mom up....lol. This will probably come as a surprise to most, but I actually read the instructions before randomly clicking buttons.



Jasmyn wrote a song while I was sleeping. (no picture of me bursting with pride) The song is really good. Yvonne lent her artistic ear to give us the title - video clip will follow in the next couple of days.



Chantal is becoming quite skilled on the recorder and can't wait for instrumental music - she has her sights set on the French Horn.

Later Days!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi mom ur site is kewl mine is www.thelifeofacrazyperson.piczo.com

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 10:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?