Thursday, July 20, 2006

whew - needed to get that out



I have had a horrendous week at work. I knew it was going to drag itself into a knotted hernia of spastically twitching uselessness and irrelevancy. I should start a new blog about everything that annoys me about people just like you. In fact, it likely would be all about you. You KNOW who you are. Don't feel bad, though. It's likely that I dislike everyone and not just you. I am altogether too bitchy for my own good. It is much easier to fester and talk about you behind your back. I mean, it's not every day I don't like you. Just when you do stupid things.





Polite Notice
I do not need to relax more.
My brooding silence is not due to my need for a holiday.
I DO NOT NEED TO SMILE!!

*Thank you.



Off to work now -

Later Days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?