Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Power of Me


President's Choice flaked light tuna with sweet and sour sauce. Chantal is not a seafood fan but likes canned tuna so when I saw a tin of something new I had to try it. We sauted sliced yellow and orange peppers, added some pineapple tidbits along with the canned tuna with sweet and sour sauce. Since there wasn't quite enough sauce to our liking we made some more using PC plum sauce and VH orange ginger sauce.
It turned out great! And it took such little time to prepare that it's perfect when you're in a time crunch. The tuna does include pineapples and carrots so it's not necessary to add more vegetables if it's just a meal for one.

We went to Grant's recently and found out that they were no longer going to be carrying this product. Disappointed, I e-mailed President's Choice to find out which store in my area might have it. They just called me to say that they called to talk to the grocery manager and that this item would indeed be included in their next order. My tiny voice has been heard and it did make a difference - I may just speak up more often........

Later Days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • What's Wannietta Knitting Today?